Tuesday, February 15, 2011

They're Watching: The Power of Modeling Love.

"Many are the stars I see,
but in my eyes,
no star like thee!
 The power of loving well over a period of time became very real to me
 when I read, my son, Blake's blog this morning~ never forget that your kids are 
watching, considering and modeling your acts of love.
Mr. Wonderful is a man who loves me well with great intentionality.
I got a little weak in the knees when I saw my mirror on Valentine's morning... 
What a sweet, simple, powerful way to win my heart forever~ again.  
You can read more about it here.

We have used Dry Erase Markers on bathroom mirrors for special 
messages in our family for a long time.  
But I have never gotten one so sweet.

If you are raising sons, the time to start teaching them about loving their future wives is now. 
No doubt, their wives will thank you for it when they wake up to find 
poetry on their vanity mirror! 

2 comments: