Monday, April 1, 2013

{Under Construction} A fun new design is on the way!

Hello, faithful ones!
We are doing a little work on my blog this month.  
{Do you love the sneak peek above?}
I won't be posting regularly until we have the new platform up and running.
I have a bit to learn about how to use Word Press, so 
Mackenzie Turner, my website designer, is going to teach me a few things.

Until then, will you pray for our team?  
That I will learn quickly...
Jenn Sprinkle, my graphic designer, would have God-inspired ideas...
The movement of information will go easily for Mackenzie...
and Mackenzie's new little one will take long naps? {wink!}
Aren't her girls perfect?!
Thanks for your patience.  
I'll be in touch in a couple of weeks to let you know how we're doing.
Until then...
Be a blessing!



6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to more Bless Your Neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to more Bless Your Neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Cynthia! Be patient... We're getting there!!
    Appreciate your encouragement so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish that you and your team can get things done soon. Your designer is teaching you, and you are learning all there is to learn. I can't wait for the design of your new blog. It's always exciting to anticipate something beautiful, no? I hope you'll make it into a site that's easy on the eyes yet entertaining at the same time. The balance of colors will be a huge plus, so put your positive energy on that. Good luck! Kristofer Mcginty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I was reading up on few of your posts and had quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks!

    Emily : )

    ReplyDelete