Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hard Times? Bolster the One You Love With Story and Song!

But when you get music and words together, that can be a very powerful thing.
~Bryan Ferry

You remember my friend, Cindy, who is fighting breast cancer?  Her sister, Melissa, sent this song to her as a promise to stay with her all the way.  
Makes me teary-eyed just listening to the words~ 
there is alot of power and encouragement in "we!"


And it was our friend, Jeff, that typed out the words 
to the "The Little Engine that Could" in an email for her.
What a precious way to cheer on a friend who is facing hard times.  I found this wonderful childhood video of the song that would be sweet to pass along or post on someone's Facebook wall.  If I was discouraged and felt like quitting, 
this would give me motivation to fight! 
 "I think I can, I think I can!"


Simple and Powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment