Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Celebrations {Free Printables}

{This post is dedicated to my sweet mother, 
who made a beautiful career out of mothering~
 and for that, I will be forever grateful!}

"I can't think of another career more challenging and satisfying than to pour my energies into the daily task of making order out of chaos, music out of noise, communication out of babble, purposefulness out of purposelessness, pointing chubby little wayward feet gently toward the Path, lighting ignorance with knowledge and confusion with understanding."
~Elizabeth Elliott
There are some wonderful printables and ideas for blessing the mother you love~ You MUST click every link... the women who made them are so creative and thoughtful; I'm using some for a little lunch I'm having on Monday for some friends and their mothers: 

No comments:

Post a Comment