Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Entertainment: Free printables for your party!

Nothing on Earth so beautiful 
as the final haul on Halloween night.  ~Steve Almond

When I was little, we used little plastic pumpkin buckets to gather our treats.  My kids generation got smart and used pillow cases~ they held more and were better for running with.  You can cover a lot of  territory in one night with a pillow case thrown over your shoulder.  
What are your plans for Halloween?  I'll be oohing and aahing over my neighbors little ones, handing out candy and reminiscing about my pirate, princess and clown 
who are now 18, 20 and 21.
 Wonder what it would take to get them to pose in a patch of pumpkins today?
Head on over to Living Locurto for these cute candy bar wrappers for Halloween fun.
Or get these little decorations here.
For lots of party ideas, go see Catch my Party.
Let the Booing Begin!!  Tom Kat studio has made the "booing" easy, 
just add a treat and print!
Download it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment