Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GRACE trumps Perfection. A powerful reminder and free printable

  I just returned from Houston, where I attended the funeral of my sweet friend, Cindy Dove.
{Many of you printed her hand print and prayed for her~ thank you.}
It was a bitter-sweet couple of days.  There is a deep ache in my heart for the loss of my friend, combined with a great rejoicing that she is no longer suffering, followed by the reality that life goes on.
As I drop into bed tonight, my suitcase remains unpacked, dishes are piled in the sink, 
sweaty basketball socks cover the floor, and the pile on my desk is growing.
I am so grateful for the Gospel of Grace at this moment 
that I am overwhelmed by the magnitude of it.

GRACE not only trumps death. 
GRACE also trumps perfection.

May you rest in the beauty of God's GRACE today.
Find this precious printable HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment