Monday, January 23, 2012

Power of the Praying Mother: Printable Prayer Calendar

Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, 
believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Mark 11:24

I used a calendar like this years ago to pray for my children.  At the time, they were toddlers and the only time I had alone was in the shower.  So I taped it to the outside clear glass of the shower facing me~ by the time I was clean, the kids had been covered in prayer!  Today my children are all young adults, and when I consider how they got to this point, I can tell you that my prayers have been answered!  There is no better way to love your kids than to pray for them, and no simpler way to get started~ you've heard of singing in the shower, but praying will change lives!  Inspired to Action created a calendar just like the one I used to have. You can see it below, and download it here.   

No comments:

Post a Comment