Thursday, January 19, 2012

Will You Be Mine? Perfect Valentine Printables

A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you.
~Author Unknown

Valentines Day has my head swirling with hearts!  
And ready to plan this years RED DINNER.
Wanted to pass along a few of my favorite printables being offered on line 
from other bloggers for FREE.  They are simply LOVELY!
Prepare now to say "I Love You"!
Love notes from Silverbox Creative
Valentine and Coupons from How About Orange
Precious Super Hero Valentines from Zakka Life
Tweety Pie printables from Party Box Design
Valentine "BEE Mine" Printable from Pizzazzarie
Cute as a Button Valentines from 30 Handmade Days
"I Wheelie Like You" from 30 Handmade Days
Baggie topper for heart shaped candy or cookies from 30 Handmade Days

No comments:

Post a Comment